UPDATED: Friday October 21st, 7 a.m.
The Latest News
The 1st Meeting of the season took place at Gino's Family Restaurant on Wednesday October 19th. Here are some of the highlights.
- Trailblazer Club Executive John and Jeremy have met with Garden River First Nation with respect to expanding the snowmobile trail system from Silver Creek Golf Club through to Echo Bay. A follow-up presentation by the Club to Council is on the agenda.
- ASPA representative Garnet provided Club members with an update of the early bird season's pass sales to-date. The #'s look promising and positive for the upcoming season.
- Bob has done a great job in cleaning Clubhouse Shop area in preparation for the busy 2017 season.
- Greg indicated Groomer Maintenance is active as the units are readied for the winter. Greg also indicated there is a need for groomer operators this upcoming season. Please contact Greg or see him at the next meeting, if you are interested in becoming a groomer operator.
- Darryl provided a Financial update to the audience and indicated the Club is in reasonably good financial shape leading into the season.
- Shawn released dates for some very important upcoming events. Please contact Shawn or chat with him at the next meeting, should you wish to volunteer for one or more of these activities.
- Oct 30th - 3rd Line Trail Setup and Signage - Meet at 10 a.m. at Clubhouse
- Nov 18th - Float Building Party for Christmas Parade - Meet at the Clubhouse
- Nov 19th - Santa Claus Parade - Meet at the Clubhouse at 5 p.m.
The next club meeting is on Wednesday November 3rd at Gino's Family Restaurant at 7 p.m.